Audioblogging

Audioblogger enables audio posting to your current blog site with any phone at any time from any where. Its easy and fun. Actually, it is simpler than publishing a text post. You call the number, record a post, then your blog is updated with an audioblogger icon and a link to your recorded audio. Super simple.

Does it only work in the US? Yes, unfortunately. The number that I should call is located in the US. Audioblogger has plans to put this service everywhere in the world where there is a blogger blogging. They ask me to send them an email if I/you/we would like to see the service in my/our area. Where should I send the email? help@audioblogger.com
Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Arctic Circle Design Forum

Digital Storytelling

Mexico open for business

Continued Stable Profit Development for Raute