Hiring Your Next Web Developer
1. Find people who understand why they're building Web apps. The objective isn't to be "cool," but to solve business problems.
2. Look for good communication skills.
3. Seek out proven experience, with examples of previous apps.
4. Talk to users of the developer's work.
5. Make sure developers know they have to think as a team.
6. Keep the business and customer in constant communication.
7. Above all, be flexible and willing to learn new tools and evolve with them.