Power Posters and Live Bloggers

Power Posters are people that do it a lot. They post while having the passion. Maybe they are looking for recognition. I think this is a great idea. I've been moving into this direction. I started blogging sometimes around 1997. But that wasn't a blog format. I just wrote html-pages. The site was Wiirla Werkossa Wiikottain. That thing isn't out anymore. I have it on hard-disk somewhere.

Bloggers have been live-blogging for a long time, and it's an especially good way to follow a news event that takes place during the day when most people can't follow it. Live-blogging from a Forum is especially good, because readers can get more than one person's reaction to the event, and the observers can exchange comments among themselves.
Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Arctic Circle Design Forum

Digital Storytelling

Mexico open for business

Continued Stable Profit Development for Raute