2008 SXSW Interactive Panel Picker: "Now that social networking is quickly becoming a regular feature set, designers need to understand the dynamics of designing experiences that encourage social behavior, while giving individuals a sense of privacy, personal gain, and ownership. How do you create a symbiotic relationship that maximizes discovery, game-play, connections, and communication? We'll examine a breadth of examples and explore their pros and cons."
- How to encourage social behavior
- Designers need to understand the dynamics
- Designing experiences
- Privacy, personal gain and ownership
- Create a symbiotic relationship
- Maximize discovery, game-play, connections and communications