Dan’s Blog (2.0)

Helge: Dan Twittered about Mobile 2.0. Wanted to blog his blog to have the information available.


Dan’s Blog (2.0): "October 4, 2007 So the iPhone The iPhoneA week ago when I was in San Francisco, I picked up an iPhone, with the intention of unlocking it when I got back to the UK.

When the software update came out (and the iBricking started), however, I decided to activate it in on the AT&T network (allowing me to use the device) and then deactivate my AT&T account by phone within the 30 day grace period.

So now I have essentially a Web pad / music player device. Why not go for an iPod Touch? Well, I still hope to unlock it and get it working with a Vodafone SIM but until then I can also use the Apps that the Touch doesn’t have like Mail and Google Maps.

But mostly I’m interested in how the browser performs. What are my initial impressions after a week with the iPhone? In general, I am very impressed. Breakthrough device. Blah blah blah. I’ll refrain from gushing."

Who is Daniel K. Appelquist?

Daniel AppelquistI'm an American Ex-Pat living in London, I'm a father of two and husband of one, I work for Vodafone where, among other things, I am the W3C representative.

The opinions expressed here are my own, however, and neither Vodafone nor any other party necessarily agrees with them.

Back to my Homepage

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Arctic Circle Design Forum

Digital Storytelling

Mexico open for business

Continued Stable Profit Development for Raute