The Looming Ice Age for Social Network Giants - Profy.Com
The Looming Ice Age for Social Network Giants - Profy.Com: "With Facebook just overtaking MySpace in the social networking supremecy race, many believe things are pretty good for the two top dogs. However, there are those that believe hard times are ahead for the big networks, as smaller and more focused networks steal the attention and affections of advertisers.
- More focused networks
- Advertising in Social Networks
- Facebook and MySpace aren't growing anymore
- Growth for social networks comes from abroad
- How can advertisers monetize the massive traffic revenue the sites demand
- Are targeted ads paying off?
- Millions are ignoring advertisements
- Advertisers struggle to generate the funds to pay for the huge traffic