Being Peter Kim: A List of Social Media Marketing Examples

Being Peter Kim profiles himself as a "Digital yawp over the desktops of the world" and I learned about his blog through Friendfeed. Who is Peter Kim?

I'm working on an enterprise social computing startup. It's based out of Austin, currently in stealth mode and will help a new type of business leader.

Helge: My Twitter friend Conniereece is also from Austin.

I was most recently an analyst at Forrester Research in Boston, focusing on the intersection of social technology and marketing strategy. I won internal awards for Best Research and Top Keynote, publishing 36 research documents and highly rated for client speeches, advisory and workshops.

Helge: We try to do the same with http://kknetwork.ning.com/

Public speaking appearances as a keynote, undercard, moderator, or panelist include: Ad Club of Boston, ARF, AMA, CTAM, Darden Executive Education, DMA, Forrester events in the US and Europe, Luxury Interactive Summit, MITX, WOMMA, and many private client events - sales meetings, annual conventions, and executive strategy sessions.

Helge: What Peter writes in his blog.

Being Peter Kim: A List of Social Media Marketing Examples: "List of Social Media Marketing Examples

I've been thinking about how social media works. For example, applying game mechanics to understand participation, thinking about users vs. customers, and deconstructing ego traps in PR campaigns. This analysis makes me wonder if social media marketing matters and if so, does it scale.

I thought you might benefit from some of my background research on these topics. And I'd appreciate your help in curating this list by providing more details and submitting additional cases."
Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Arctic Circle Design Forum

Digital Storytelling

Mexico open for business

Continued Stable Profit Development for Raute