Grow Your Biz: A blog about end to end solutions that help you grow in the graphic communications industry. - Its what makes you different that makes you tweet!

Gord Weisflock's Posts


  • Gord Weisflock
  • Marketing and Business Development Manager - Asia Pacific Region
  • Shanghai, China

Grow Your Biz: A blog about end to end solutions that help you grow in the graphic communications industry. - Its what makes you different that makes you tweet!: "Its what makes you different that makes you tweet!

Does your company make use of social networking sites like Ning, Twitter, Pownce, Facebook or Plurk?

Strange names, but wasn't Google and Yahoo odd sounding not too long ago?...

Social networking sites are beginning to get better at making themselves relevant to the business world and some businesses are starting to realize it's a productive tool if used properly.

Recently, I relocated to Shanghai and what can I tell you, I don't speak mandarin, I don't know anyone here, I cant drive in China... so how do I network? How do I create awareness and demand?...how do I work!?

To start, I have made an effort to reach out to the creative and print community in Shanghai and the rest of Asia and let them know I support them and want to help them improve their image in print. It is estimated there are over 500,000 expats living in this area and lots of them are making use of online networking tools to connect."

Helge: We became Twitter friends a few minutes ago and I commented this blog posting.


Hi, Helge V. Keitel.

Gord Weisflock (GordWeisflock) is now following your updates on Twitter.

Check out Gord Weisflock's profile here:

http://twitter.com/GordWeisflock

You may follow Gord Weisflock as well by clicking on the "follow" button.

Best,
Twitter
Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Arctic Circle Design Forum

Digital Storytelling

Mexico open for business

Continued Stable Profit Development for Raute