Social media on the road and offline


ontheroad_600
Originally uploaded by Helge V. Keitel
I've been skeptical about the usefulness of smart phones due to the lack of proper user interface for fast typing.

However, after a few weeks hands-on experience from a Nokia E71, my mind is changing.

Flickr, OVI, Brightkite, Qaiku, Jaiku, Bambuser, Twitter, Facebook and many other sites are helping me to communicate with my friends and social network easier than I thought.

Small devices are easy to use in moving devices. I think the mobility will also lead to an increasing use of public transport.

Driving a car and socializing has many disadvantages. So, I've to change my lifestyle if I want to keep in touch while on the road.
Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Arctic Circle Design Forum

Digital Storytelling

Mexico open for business

Continued Stable Profit Development for Raute