Citizen Marketer 2.1: Experts in the Industry: Connie Reece (67 of 45)

I know Connie through Twitter and got this information a few minutes ago.

Citizen Marketer 2.1: Experts in the Industry: Connie Reece (67 of 45): "Wednesday, April 8, 2009. Experts in the Industry: Connie Reece (67 of 45). Is there a more colorful person in the socialsphere than Connie Reece? I got to find out in person for the first time a few weeks ago at my first Social Media Club, Austin meeting where Connie and I were able to connect in person after following each other on Twitter for a while.

In addition to colorful, Connie is also charming, funny and stoic. If you haven't met Connie yet, she's a co-founder & advisory board of the Social Media Club and founder of Every Dot Connects.

So how did such a cool and wonderful person answer the Experts in the Industry questions? Let's find out:

In one sentence, please describe what you do and why you're good at it.

I teach companies how to communicate conversationally and how to use social technologies to leverage those conversational skills into relationship building with constituents--both internally and externally. I'm a naturally gifted teacher and lifelong learner who is passionate about using my knowledge to connect people, ideas and causes. (Okay, that was two sentences. Go ahead and count off, but I didn't want to risk writing a run-on sentence and having the grammar police come after me.)"
Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Arctic Circle Design Forum

Digital Storytelling

Mexico open for business

Continued Stable Profit Development for Raute