Safe Building Automation in Berlin and Germany
Someone with the ability to operate as B2B partner supporting building automation systems integrators.
Below some examples of HIMA Building Automation at various locations in Germany.
References - Structural engineering
- Olympia Stadium - Germany: Berlin
- Railway Station Lehrte - Germany: Berlin
- Marriott Hotel - Germany: Berlin
- Shopping center Schloßgalerie - Germany: Berlin
- Boehringer Ingelheim - Germany: Ingelheim
- FRAPORT Airport - Germany: Frankfurt
- State criminal investigation office - Germany: Munich
- Stadium - Germany: Munich
- Stachus - Germany: Munich
- Regional office for agriculture - Germany: Freising
This text comes from HIMA’s home page: “Conventional fire and smoke protection concepts are often stretched to their limits in the event of a complex fire scenario. The safe integration of all of the protection functions demands a level of flexibility and complexity that these systems cannot reliably provide. That’s where HIMA safety related controllers come in, safely networked using safeethernet - and new ideas.”
HIMA can reliably network safety-critical applications such as fire alarms, smoke detection, smoke removal and escape route signalling - and fundamentally revolutionises fire protection and evacuation management by establishing a logical and dynamic interaction between the different functions involved.
Advantages of HIMA solutions:
- Ensure a legally sustainable defence by proving the operational safety of electronic components.
- Economic benefits through the reduction of components; planning, installation and wiring; and faster, more reliable acceptance testing and functional/repeat testing.
We work together with operators, architects, planning offices, surveyors, fire brigades and facility management companies to develop solutions for high-risk properties such as:
- High-rise blocks
- Shopping centres
- Railway stations
- Other public venues