Hsuen-chu (Chloe) Lee - Asia and International Operations
Ms. Hsuen-chu (Chloe) LEE is working at KK-Net since May 2012 as Management Assistant, International Operations.
Miss Lee is assisting our clients to bridge the cultural and linguistic barriers associated with the Chinese and Taiwanese market.
For more details about Chinese language and business contact services, send us a request per email helgekeitel at gmail.com or phone + 358 50 309 2021 / Helge V. Keitel
Current: Hsuan-chu (Chloe) Lee Management Assistant at KK-NET, Finland, International Trade and Business Development
Past: Chinese instructor at Trine University Instructor at Hess International Educational Organization; Educational Institution; 51-200 employees; Information Technology and Services industry; August 2010 – May 2012 (1 year 10 months) United States
Education: Trine University- Angola, IN, USA and National Taiwan University
- Chinese culture club- introduction of Chinese / Taiwanese culture, including movie and music admiration, Chinese calligraphy, Chinese games, and Chinese daily conversation practice
- Chinese class to help American college students with listening, speaking skill development and then writing and reading skill development later on
- Office hour- to help those students who miss class or tests or need extra one-to-one instruction for Chinese class
Recommended Hsuan-chu (Chloe)’s work at Trine University Instructor: Hess International Educational Organization: June 2008 – August 2009 (1 year 3 months) Taiwan
- Teaching English to schoolchildren- teaching English as the second language to schoolchildren between 6 years old and 15 years old.
- Cooperating with foreign colleagues- communicating with foreign colleagues from English speaking countries about lesson planning.
- Planning activities- to introduce Western culture to schoolchildren, it is important to plan activities about holidays, such as Halloween, Christmas and so on.