Ligna Online coverage by Irja Kallio and Helge Keitel
An exclusive press event for LIGNA exhibitors has taken place on 29 January 2015 in the Convention Center located on the Hannover exhibition grounds.
Information is available and we've time to prepare in good time.
Experience has proven that multimedia communication channels have become more important than ever, allowing reporters to disseminate their information with maximum efficiency. What’s more, journalists will have access to this information long after the event has ended.
We've also been invited you to the LIGNA 2015 Media Night, which offers a wonderful opportunity to meet with the world's trade press in a congenial atmosphere and optimize our company’s public relations.
The “LIGNA Media Night” is on Tuesday, 12 May 2015, beginning at 6 p.m. at the restaurant “Haus of Nations” (East side of Hall 11) Irja, we've to confirm our attendance no later than Tuesday, 5 May 2015.
The benefits for the organizers are obvious:
- Impress attending media representatives with latest innovations.
- Increases our changes of covering companies in the run-up to LIGNA.
- We've a chance to develop a rapport with journalists and company representatives we haven‘t yet met, and stay in touch with those we already know.
- Seeing more than 60 journalists from Germany and other countries such as Australia, Austria, Canada, the Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland and many more.
- Finland is now on the list as well.